Aging is a beautiful life process that can never be stopped but can be slowed down. There is nothing that can stop a person from getting old and get reflected on the face. But one can get aged beautifully. The skin condition changes as we grow older. As we grow old, the skin becomes thinner and losses its suppleness. Pigmented spots appear on the skin.
There are a few easy methods that you can bring into your daily habits to prevent signs of aging.
- Eat Right, Stay Bright - Food habit is one of the most powerful things that affect the human body and skin the greatest and easily. Following are few eating habits that can help in skin tightening by preventing signs of aging:
- Add a cup of green tea to your diet.
- Consume fewer sugars.
- Say no to smoking and alcohol.
- Drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your diet.
Practice yoga daily : Practising yoga daily can help your mind, body and soul to stay healthy and calm. Some yoga postures contribute to youthful skin. It will help to increase anti-aging hormones, minimize wrinkles, skin tightening, and will also improve blood circulation. Using Aromatherapy Oils by Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic will help balance and harmonise chakras so that all the chakras are vibrating at their optimal level. Adding just 5 to 7 poses with Chakra Oils in your daily yoga routine will help impart more energy and strength.
Take Proper Sleep : Taking proper sleep will not only help in anti-aging, but it will also keep the body energised and relaxed. While sleeping skin’s blood flow increases and reconstructs its collagen, which helps to reduce wrinkles and age spots. Taking sound and complete sleep makes you look younger and youthful.
Always use sunscreen – Sunscreen is the simplest anti-aging solution for the skin. Harmful UV rays from the sun damage our skin quickly and speed up the aging process. Applying sunscreen can protect the skin from UV rays and slow down aging. There are so many products such as eye cream, day cream, night cream, and many more, but the most effective product among these products is sunscreen. Sunscreens are needed all throughout a year, as the sun slowly emits harmful UV rays that affect our skin adversely.
- Hydrate, Moisturise and Nourish – Always keep your skin well moisturised and hydrated. Dryness on the skin will speed the aging process. To keep your skin moisturised you can use Almond Nourishing Cream or Vitamin E Night Cream by Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic. Moisturising the skin will help to reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and it also prevents pigmentation and slows down the aging process.
Following an anti-aging routine will not work as in the blink of an eye, it takes time to get the results on your skin within. So, we would suggest that you follow the above steps for anti-aging as soon as you hit your 30s.