Remember watching your grandmothers and mothers apply a moisturising cold cream for winter care? Well, cold cream is one of those skin care secrets that has been passed down from one generation to another.
The dry and cold winds, harmful UV rays, and lack of moisture in winter can make your skin look dull and dry. Hence, keeping your skin nourished & hydrated becomes more crucial than ever. This is where a cold cream comes in! There are many benefits of cold cream for face!
Why Should You Use Cold Cream for Winter?
Cold cream can help you maintain soft, supple, and healthy skin in winter. Here are a few reasons to use cold cream for winter:
Deeply moisturises skin & boosts hydration
Does your skin feel dry in winter? The best tip: use cold cream for dry skin!
Cold cream forms a protective barrier on your skin that prevents moisture loss and keeps your skin hydrated and moisturised in winter. It can also make your skin feel more textured!
Helps treat redness and itchiness
Because the skin loses moisture in winter, it can result in rashes, redness, and itchiness. Using a moisturising cold cream can help prevent these problems and maintain glowing & healthy skin in winter.
Repairs chapped lips
Another reason to use cold cream for winter–you won’t need to buy a lip balm separately!
Cold creams can be great lip balms. Applying them to your lips can help lock in moisture and provide your lips the nourishment they need to combat cold winter winds.
Can act as a makeup remover
Cold cream is like a moisturizing makeup remover. It removes your makeup and softens your skin at the same time. You can use it as a pre-cleanser followed by your usual night skin care routine.
All these benefits make cold cream a must-have product for your winter care routine.
Why Choose Aroma Magic Cold Cream for Healthy Skin in Winter?
Not sure which cold cream to choose? It’s always best to look for natural creams. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Cold Cream is 100% chemical-free and is formulated with a powerful blend of essential oils & other nourishing natural ingredients.
- Lavender essential oil: It has a soothing effect on the skin and helps treat skin irritations.
- Neroli essential oil: It can help soften your skin and keep it moisturized.
- Sesame oil: It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce skin inflammation.
- Glycerin and Aloe Vera: Both these ingredients can help relieve dryness and keep your skin hydrated.
- Cocoa and Shea Butter: They prevent moisture loss and help relieve redness and skin irritation.
All these ingredients work together to help you maintain healthy skin in winter. Our cold cream deeply moisturises your skin and boosts hydration. It relieves dryness & itchiness and gives you clear, glowing skin.
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Cold Cream is ideal for all skin types!
- Dry skin: Glycerin, Aloe Vera, and Neroli essential oil make it the best cold cream for dry skin.
- Normal and Combination skin: While Neroli oil works magic for dry skin, it is also great for normal and combination skin, making our cold cream suitable for these two skin types.
- Oily skin: The non-greasy formula makes it an excellent cold cream for oily skin.
Winter can sure be harsh on your skin! But making cold cream a part of your winter skin care routine can help keep your skin healthy in winter.
Is cold cream good for oily skin?
Yes. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Cold Cream has a non-greasy formula and is ideal for all skin types.
Can cold cream be used on body?
You can apply our Cold Cream on your face, neck, hands, and darker skin areas like knuckles, elbows, and knees.
Can I use cold cream in summer?
While dryness is one of the most common winter skin problems, many people face dry skin problems throughout the year. People with dry skin can use Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Cold Cream for summer as well.