When it comes to selecting the right products for yourself it is important to understand the type of skin you have. Different skin types have different ways of getting treated. One of the most difficult skin types to treat is a combination skin type.
What is Combination Skin & what are its variations?
The combination skin type has some oily skin and some dry skin. The T-zone of the face, which includes the forehead, nose, and chin is usually oily and the cheeks along with the under eyes have dry skin.
These skin types require very precise care that comprises regulation of excess oil production, also fulfilling the need of lacking moisture. This skin type gets affected easily due to changes in season, stress, hormonal changes, etc.
Combination Skin type can be of two types: more dry skin or more oily skin.
How to take care of Combination Skin Type?
Though combination skin type requires a very precise skincare regime, a few simple steps can make it easy for you to keep it healthy and beautiful. Below are some easy ways to keep your skin healthy:
- Combination skin types mostly lack hydration therefore keep yourself hydrated as much as possible and drink sufficient water. You can also consume detox water.
- Use skincare products that have less amount of oil or moisture and a good amount of water content in them.
- Always use toner to keep your pores clean and unclogged.
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup and long hours.
- Add an AM/PM routine to your skincare regime with skin-suitable products.
Products for Personalised Skin Care Plan for Combination Skin.
The following products by Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic are specially curated for combination skin:
AM Skin Care Plan
Lavender Face Wash - This skin-soothing and refreshing face wash prepares your skin for all-day action. It energises the skin and forms a shield on your face to protect it from minor irritations. Use it every morning.
Moringa Skin Toner - This toner has the extracts of elderberry and Aloe vera juice delivering antioxidant hydration instantly to the skin. It restores a healthy balance of natural oils in the skin thus leaving it firm.
Beautiful Skin Oil - This skin oil has a blend of various essential oils along with apricot & argan kernel oil that delicately renews the skin and reveals a youthful glow. It helps in balancing the hydration and oil level of the skin.
Clary Sage Moisturising Lotion - It is enriched with SPF 15, this lotion protects, and nourishes your skin. It keeps the skin calm and rejuvenated with each passing day.
- Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion - Do not forget sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage. Combination skin types easily get affected by the sun, to prevent this apply cucumber sunscreen before going out into the sun.
PM Skin Care Plan
Turmeric Cleanser - It is a soap-free cleanser enriched with a blend of essential oils and turmeric extracts that help improve the skin’s complexion and impart radiance. It deeply cleanses, hydrates, and rebalances the skin. Add it to your pm skincare routine.
Moringa Skin Toner - Directly spray or dab it with cotton. Use this toner after every time you cleanse or wash your face to keep your pores thoroughly clean and closed.
Beautiful Skin Oil - This skin oil should be in your am/pm skin care plan to allow the skin to stay balanced into hydration and nourishment.
- Clary Sage Moisturising Lotion - Apply this moisturiser before going to bed to let your skin regain and revitalise overnight. Our skin revitalises better when we sleep. Applying a hydrating moisturiser can make skin glowing