The bright and happy season of festivities is here again and we all look forward with exciting plans to look our best without any harm to our skin or hair. Late night outs, fried food, heavy makeup, shopping, etc all such festivities can lead to skin dehydration, dullness, and breakouts. With all the festive fun and excitement our skin needs complete care to stay healthy and glowing. The festivities and changing weather can prominently impact the health of the skin from within. Dr. Blossom Kochhar has got you covered with some easy Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Skin Care Festive Combos.
Night Care Regularly - Surely it will get so late to finally get into your bed after a tiring Diwali party or dandiya night but night skin care is equally important. For your festive night, skincare uses Reviving Oxy Pack, Vitamin E Night Cream, and Dry Skin Oil.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with the help of a soap-free cleanser you can use Turmeric Cleanser.
- Apply an even layer of Reviving Oxy Pack and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wipe it off with damp cotton.
- Take 2 to 3 drops of Dry Skin Oil and apply it all over the face and neck.
- After skin oil, apply Vitamin E Night Cream.
Don't Skip Day Nourishment - Before applying that thick layer of makeup form a protective nourishing layer on your skin with Dry Skin Oil and Almond Moisturising Lotion.
- Before starting your makeup cleanse your face with a soothing face wash. You can use White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash.
- Take 2 to 3 drops of Dry Skin Oil and apply it on the face and neck.
- Apply Almond Moisturising Lotion all over the face and neck. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes to let the skin absorb and with a facial tissue dab excess oil (if skin feels oily).
Dandiya Night Combo - You enjoy your dandiya night without any stress about your skin and your aching feet. This combo is specially made to keep you all set for your every dandiya night.
- To look best and glowing before getting ready, cleanse your face and apply an even layer of Insta Radiance Green Tea Pack and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Gently wipe off with damp cotton or rinse off.
- Since you had a great dandiya night and enjoyed it to the fullest, now give your skin rejuvenation with Reviving Oxy Pack. Spread a layer of this skin-reviving pack and leave for up to 20 minutes or overnight.
- After dandiya night, not only your skin needs comfort, your feet also need care and relaxation. Give your feet a gentle massage for 5 to 7 minutes with our Foot Ache Curative Oil. It keeps your feet relaxed and helps treat pain.
- After the oil massage, apply our aromatherapy-based Foot Cream. It helps protect and treat cracked heels thereby giving your feet a soothing sensation.
Diwali Nights - After dandiya here comes the most beautiful and relishing part of the festive season. Now it's time for Taash Party and Diwali enjoyment. Make sure your skin is clear and glowing, you don't look tired and your hand beauty is on point.
- Keep your skin protected from pollution, and spots free and clear with our Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack. Keep using it twice a week during the festive season.
- Don't let dark circles and puffiness affect the beauty of your eyes. Before makeup or before sleeping, apply and gently massage with our Under Eye Gel.
- After the face, your hands will be the most exposed so keep them beautiful and nourished with our Nourishing Hand Cream.
After Care is Must - Post Diwali care is essential to revive your skin and keep it youthful and supple. Apart from skin, your overall well-being also needs to be overlooked.
- Usually after Diwali, due to the pollution, many people suffer weak immunity. viral, cold, or cough. To prevent such ailments regularly use Immunity Curative Oil in a diffuser or if facing cold or nose blockage prefer using Eucalyptus Curative Oil or Bad Cold Curative Oil.
- Keep your skin cleansed and restore nourishment with our Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range. This range has Face Wash, Face Pack, Shampoo, and Conditioner to help you to get excellent skin and hair.