The power of smell and fragrance works in myriad ways on a person's mind and body. Our nature can truly aid us to maintain our mental as well as physical well-being. Essential oil's soothing and relaxing aroma makes them suitable to use as natural perfumes. These aromatherapy-based oils are natural and pure. These oils help to keep you refreshed & relaxed thereby promoting healing.
Essential Oils are the botanical extracts of various plant materials such as flowers, herbs, roots, leaves, etc. Some essential oils give you emotional and mental healing while others provide you physical healing. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic has a collection of essential oils that helps the mind, body and soul to relax.
Lavender Essential Oil is also known as “Universal Oil”. It has multiple qualities that soothe nerves, ease pains, and fight palpitation. It is produced in France, Spain, Russia, and India. The lavender essential oil has following innumerable benefits when used or added to our lifestyle.
- Lavender essential oil tones skin and helps in hair fall.
- It relieves cold, aches, pains, and rheumatic conditions.
- It soothes burns and insect bites.
- Regulates the nervous system.
- Highly antiseptic.
- Regulates high blood pressure.
- Counteracts stress and relieves fatigue and depression.
- Regulates scanty menstrual periods.
Following are the different ways to use lavender essential as a part of our self-care routine oil
A lavender essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts, and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve joint pains, apply it after blending with a carrier oil to the affected area, and massage gently.