Essential oils are nature’s very own essence that enriches your life while gently taking care of your little troubles. People are leaning toward an environmentally friendly lifestyle, aromatherapy can be the perfect solution. Essential oils are used to promote physical, mental, and emotional healing. These have the power to interact with the body’s hormones and enzymes to cause changes in the body. These oils work through our senses and our sense of smell. Our sense of smell transcends the conscious level to reach the subconscious level and is linked to our mind.
Essential oils can be used effectively through our sense of smell – in diffusers, candles, incense sticks, in our wardrobes, bed linen, potpourri, air conditioner ducts, or just sprinkle on a bowl of water kept around. The other way these are used is through massage, baths, compression, or inhalation.
When used in massages essential oils are absorbed by the skin into the bloodstream. When inhaled, the fine molecules of these oils pass through the skin directly into the bloodstream.
One essential that can give you innumerable benefits from the skin to being fit Rosewood essential oil works miracles. It is a blessing for sensitive and damaged skin. It can be mixed with skincare routine products for the best results. It can be used individually or with a carrier oil or it can be used with other essential oils.
Below are some of the benefits that a rosewood essential oil can give you:
- Rosewood essential oil is known for its ability to help strengthen and regenerate the skin. Therefore, it is commonly found in cosmetics and skin care products to treat stretch marks, acne, scars, and wrinkles.
- Rosewood essential oil is equally good for the hair and scalp. It helps treat eczema, hair loss, and dandruff to a great extent.
- Rosewood essential oil is known to improve mood and enhance female libido. It is often used in cases of stress and fatigue to relax and calm the mind and soul.
- Rosewood essential oil has a toning effect on our bodies and hence it is often mixed with massage oils to help healthily sculpt the body.
- Rosewood essential oil has anti-infection properties that make it useful in treating ear infections, sinusitis, measles, and all kinds of fungal infections.
- It is also helpful in relieving slight headaches, toothaches, and muscle pain.
- Its mild, fruity fragrance makes it a wonderful deodorant and is often used in nature-based deodorants.
- Rosewood can rejuvenate skin and work well as an anti-aging element. It is gentle on the skin and helps replenish skin cells.
How to use Rosewood essential oil
- Add a few drops in bath water to relax and replenish your skin. It has a soothing effect and elevates mood.
- Add a few drops in base hair oil and massage gently. Leave overnight.
- You can also add a few drops of Rosewood oil to your carrier massage oil. It helps tone the body and restore skin.
- Add a few drops of Rosewood oil to your moisturiser and apply gently on your skin.
Rosewood essential oil works wonders not just for our hair and skin but also our mood. It relaxes the mind and helps our body heal.