Normal to sensitive skin
About the product:
I am 100 % free of oxybenzone, paraben, harsh chemicals, alcohol and artificial fragrance. My all-mineral, ultra light formula creates a physical barrier between you and the sun. I am non greasy, skin friendly and enriched with wheatgerm, coconut and soyabean oils. They provide natural sun safety, vitamins B5, C, E and prevent visible signs of ageing. Notes of frankincense, myrrh and roman chamomile essential oils lighten scars and soothe your skin. The non-nano zinc oxide in me is a mineral reflector found in nature that scatters harmful rays. Cucumber extracts cool, soothe sunburn and provide smart sun protection.
- Provides natural sun safety, vitamin B5, C and E
- Prevents visible signs of aging
- Lightens scars and soothes your skin
- Cools and soothes sunburn
- Provide smart sun protection
How much to be used:
Use ½ teaspoon to protect your face and 1 tablespoon to cover your skin from head to toe.
How to Use:
- Apply generously on your face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure for desired protection.
- Reapply every 90 minutes and 30 minutes after swimming and continuous exposure in the sun.
- Use a moisturiser appropriate to your skin type before using the sunscreen gel. This perfectly complements the daily makeup too.
- Essential oils of frankincense, roman chamomile and myrrh
- Non nano zinc oxide
- Extracts of cucumber and aloe vera
Why is it essential?
The sun is a major source of energy and Vitamin D. But too much exposure to the sun can be harmful to our skin. One of the most effective ways to protect you from the sun is through the application of sunscreen. The sunscreen lotions protect our skin either by absorbing or reflecting UVA and UVB rays. Hence, it is important to look for a better sunscreen lotion with a higher Sun Protection Factor (commonly known as SPF) to save your skin from the most common sun hazards. Sunscreen makes the skin soft, smooth and firm. It also slows down the development of wrinkled and premature aging of the skin. Always remember to apply a suitable moisturiser before the application of the sunscreen so that the latter can work effectively.