Scientifically known as "Aniba Rosaeodora", Rosewood essential oil works miracle for sensitive and damaged skin. It can be mixed with skincare routine products for the best results.
- It helps to overcome lethargy & apathy.
- It balances and uplifts mood.
- It cures chronic fatigue.
How to use
Rosewood essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rosewood essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to a bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rosewood essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Rosewood essential oil is beneficial for oily skin. For facial massage add 2 drops of it with jojoba oil and massage gently. It can also be added to the facial water. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Rosewood essential oil helps in balancing emotions. Use it on a tissue paper or cotton balls and inhale.
- It can also be used as perfume.