HELP ME! I have body pain
An aromatherapy formulation made from the essential oils of Helichrysum, ginger and sweet marjoram, it is a potent blend of pure and natural oils which helps soothe sore muscles and reduces tissue inflammation that causes stiffness in the joints. You feel relaxed as the muscle ache becomes a mere memory.
- Relaxes muscle aches
- Helps soothe sore muscles and stiffness
- Reduces tissue inflammation
How much to use
Usage depends on the area of application.
- For Forehead- 2 drops
- Ankle and wrists- 2 drops
- Abdomen- 3-4 drops
How to use
- Apply oil on your head and temple. Close your eyes and hold your head with your fingertips.
- Apply circular pressure moving from the forehead to the temple. Repeat several times.
- Apply even pressure to the temple and rotate in small, circular movements.
- Apply the oil on your stomach and gently rub it in the clockwise direction at least 7 times using your palms.
- For effectiveness, while applying the oil, repeat thrice, “My muscles are flexible, light and strong. I experience life as a joyous dance.”
- Essential Oils of Helichrysum | Ginger | Sweet Marjoram
Why is it essential?
Curative blended oils have been formulated with various blends of essential oils to promote “the art of healing and the essence of wellness.” Curative oils are special blends of essential oil which focuses on treating a certain problem holistically. Curative oils are a segment of aromatherapy that motivates a holistic and natural way of living. Curative oils are becoming more popular since they have no side effects like today’s medicines and also promote holistic treatment for the body.