HELP ME! I need to focus & study
An aromatherapy formulation made from the essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, lavender and basil, it is a potent blend of pure and natural oils which helps in bringing clarity and concentration. Your mind will be at ease, as you gather composure to get back to your game.
- Brings clarity and concentration
- Puts mind at ease
How much to use
Usage depends on the area of application.
- For Forehead- 2 drops
- Ankle and wrists- 2 drops
- Abdomen- 3-4 drops
How to use
- Apply oil on your head and temple. Close your eyes and hold your head with your fingertips.
- Apply circular pressure, moving from the forehead to the temple. Repeat several times.
- Apply even pressure to the temple and rotate in small, circular movements.
- For effectiveness, while applying the oil, repeat thrice, “I have the power within me to learn and understand anything.”
- Essential Oils of Peppermint | Rosemary | Lavender | Basil
Why is it essential?
Curative blended oils have been formulated with various blends of essential oils to promote “the art of healing and the essence of wellness.” Curative oils are special blends of essential oil which focuses on treating a certain problem holistically. Curative oils are a segment of aromatherapy that motivates a holistic and natural way of living. Curative oils are becoming more popular since they have no side effects like today’s medicines and also promote holistic treatment for the body.