The product in your hand has a unique composition and fragrances, along with its beneficial properties, that help to release the stress and strains of modern life and nourishes body, mind and spirit. It stimulates a sense of well being and instils harmony.
- Stimulates a sense of well being
- Instils harmony
How to Use:
- Add a few drops to warm bath water
- Add a few drops to the massage oil
- Use 2-3 drops in a diffuser or a potpourri
- Dab on your pulse points to use as a perfume
- Grapeseed Oil
- Essential oils of jasmine, rose and cinnamon
Impressions on Life:
Essential oils have been used for nearly 6,000 years, with the aim of improving a person’s health or mood. Today aromatherapy is a powerful science which we can no longer ignore. When used consciously, essential oils work magically to balance and harmonise the mind, body, emotions and the soul and it can become a way of life. Mood oils are generally blends of various essential oils to uplift your mood. These mood oils are great to improve your mood and uplift spirits and are still being used today for that purpose.