An aromatherapy formulation made from the essential oils of lavender, basil, and ginger, it is a potent blend of pure and natural oils that soothes your nerves to relieve headache. It also helps you relax, de-stress and freshen you up to face the day or sleep peacefully at night.
- Soothes your nerves
- Relieves headache
- Help you distress and sleep peacefully at night
Ingredients- Essential oils of lavender, basil and ginger.
How much to use-
Usage depends on the area of application.
- For Forehead- 2 drops
- Ankle and wrists- 2 drops
- Abdomen- 3-4 drops
How to use-
- Apply oil on your head, temple, nose tip and nape of your neck.
- Close your eyes and hold your head with your fingertips. Apply circular pressure, moving from the forehead to the temple. Repeat several times.
- Apply even pressure to the temple and rotate in small, circular movements.
- Massage your neck and shoulder blades gently.
- For effectiveness, while applying the oil, repeat thrice, “My head is clear & right. I am safe.”
What BKAM has to Say
Curative blended oils have been formulated with various blends of essential oils to promote “the art of healing and the essence of wellness.” Curative oils are special blends of essential oil which focuses on treating a certain problem holistically. Curative oils are a segment of aromatherapy that motivates a holistic and natural way of living. Curative oils are becoming more popular since they have no side effects like today’s medicines and also promote holistic treatment for the body.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.