Scientifically called "Jasmineum Officinale,", Jasmine essential oil is popular floral aromatic oil which provides a sudden whiff of freshness and peaceful thoughts. It is found in India, Iran, France, Corsica, Egypt, Italy, Lebanon, China, and Morocco.
- Jasmine essential oil eases anxiety, depression and nervous chills.
- It is a strong aphrodisiac.
- It builds confidence and enhances skin elasticity.
How to use
Jasmine essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Use 4-5 drops of Jasmine essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
Add 4-5 drops of Jasmine essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Use Jasmine essential oil as a perfume by using 1-2 drops on the wrist and at the nape of your neck.
- This oil helps in restoring emotional balance, put 1-2 drops on a tissue paper and inhale to help in nervousness and depression.
- To improve the elasticity of the skin, use it for a facial massage. Add 2 drops of Jasmine essential oil with almond oil and massage gently. After massaging, place a hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
Jasmine essential oil should not be used by pregnant women.