Scientifically known as “Juniperus Communis”Juniper berry essential oil is produced in Yugoslavia, Italy, and France. It is also used as a disinfectant during epidemics.
- It helps to treat acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It stimulates, purifies and cleans oily skin.
- It fortifies the body to eliminate toxins.
How to use
Juniper berry essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Juniper berry essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Juniper berry essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- It can be used for hot compresses. Add 6-10 drops of Juniper berry essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the area.
- Juniper berry essential oil is good for oily skin. For facial massage, add 2 drops of it with jojoba oil or a massage gel massage gently. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- To relieve from UTI condition, use Juniper berry essential oil in your bathing water regularly.
To be avoided by pregnant women and kidney patients. Use carefully in small amounts.