HELP ME! I am nervous
An aromatherapy formulation made from the essential oils of lemon, jasmine, vanilla and rosewood, it is a potent blend of pure and natural oils which helps release the stress, strains and nervous tensions. You feel elated and ready to face the day as it calm your nerves.
- Releases stress, strain and nervous tension
- Calms the nerves
How much to use
Usage depends on the area of application.
- For Forehead- 2 drops
- Ankle and wrists- 2 drops
- Abdomen- 3-4 drops
How to use
- Apply oil on your head and temple. Close your eyes and hold your head with your fingertips. Apply circular pressure, moving from the forehead to the temple. Repeat several times.
- Apply even pressure to the temple and rotate in small, circular movements.
- Apply oil on stomach and gently rub it in clockwise direction at least 7 times using the palm of your hands.
- Apply on a tissue and place it next to your pillow at night.
- For effectiveness, while applying the oil, repeat thrice, “I am looking peacefully at my nervousness and it dissolves. All is well.”
- Essential Oils of Jasmine | Vanilla | Lemon | Rosewood
Why is it essential?
Curative blended oils have been formulated with various blends of essential oils to promote “the art of healing and the essence of wellness.” Curative oils are special blends of essential oil which focuses on treating a certain problem holistically. Curative oils are a segment of aromatherapy that motivates a holistic and natural way of living. Curative oils are becoming more popular since they have no side effects like today’s medicines and also promote holistic treatment for the body.