Scientifically known as Myristica Fragrans, Nutmeg Essential Oil relieves from muscular pain aches. It has powerful healing, mystical and aphrodisiac qualities. It exudes a warming, relaxing, spicy aroma that can energize the mind as well as deeply soothe the senses.
The Nutmeg tree originates from the secluded Banda Islands of Indonesia. This is heavily featured in traditional medicine and practices across various cultures for generations.
Nutmeg essential oil relieves from muscular pain aches. It helps in improving digestion and diarrhoea. It is believed that this oil has aphrodisiac power and induce hallucinations, euphoria, and paranoia
- It helps in improving digestion and diarrhoea.
- It eases nausea and relieves chronic fatigue.
- It is useful in medication.
How to use
Nutmeg essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 1-2 drops of Nutmeg essential oil to your bathtub or 2-3 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- To relieve from muscular aches and pains, add 4-6 drops of Nutmeg essential oil with a carrier oil and gently massage it on the affected area.
- For indigestion troubles, add 4-6 drops of this essential oil to almond oil and gently massage on the stomach area.
- For curing nausea, add 1-2 drops of Nutmeg essential oil to a tissue paper or cotton ball and inhale.
It should not be used by pregnant women. The usage must be moderated with no more than 3 drops in a bath and 1% in massage oils. Do not use consistently over long periods of time.