About the Product- It is 100% free of parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulphates, toxic ingredients, artificial colouring, and fragrances. It can nourish your scalp without stripping away the natural oils, while still controlling the oiliness in your hair. The plant juice of Aloe vera and Reetha deeply cleans and conditions the hair from the roots to the tips. Extracts from Triphala (a natural antioxidant), Shikhakai and Henna repairs the damaged hair strands and revitalises hair growth. Tocopherol in the formulation hydrates hair fibres while restoring natural moisture levels of the scalp. Green tea and Tea tree essential oil in me unclogs hair follicles and maintains the pH levels of the scalp, thereby promoting hair growth and giving it the freedom to flow graciously.
- Retains natural oils and nourishes the scalp
- Repairs damaged hair and revitalises growth
- Unclogs hair follicles and maintain Ph
- Essential oils of fennel, tea tree and neroli
- Witch hazel
- Triphala and Shikakai
How to Use-Wet your hair and apply shampoo on the scalp and the lengths of your hair. Massage the scalp gently, work up a lather and rinse it off. Repeat if necessary. Follow up with a suitable conditioner as per your hair type.
What BKAM has to Say
Shampoo cleans the scalp and keeps the hair healthy, moisturised and prevents it from drying out.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.