Also known as “Universal Oil”, lavender oil has multiple qualities which soothes nerves, eases pains and fights palpitation. It is produced in France, Spain, Russia and India.
- Lavender tones skin and helps in hair fall.
- It relieves from cold, aches, pains and rheumatic conditions.
- It soothes burns and insect bites.
How to use
Lavender essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve from joint pains, apply it after blending with carrier oil to the affected area and massage gently.
Lavender essential oil should not be used by low blood pressure patients.