Lemongrass is scientifically known as Cymbopogon. It is most commonly used to relieve digestive issues, reduce bodily aches, pains, and high temperatures, and eliminate harmful bacteria.
Lemongrass is native to tropical countries such as India, China and Thailand where it has traditionally been used as a flavoring agent in foods, drinks and desserts and for its ability to boost circulation and immunity.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is a powerful insecticide and alleviates strains. It boosts the energy level and uplifts the mood. It works as a detoxifying agent by increasing perspiration, thus promoting the expulsion of bodily toxins through sweating.
- It firms and tones the skin.
- It boosts the energy level and uplifts the mood.
- It is a powerful insecticide and also alleviates strains.
How to use
Lemon Grass essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lemon Grass essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lemon Grass essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- To get freshness in the room, sprinkle a few drops in a shower spray, on table tops & wipe the floor.
- Use it in the water before mopping the floors for its antimicrobial properties.
- For fresh smelling clothes add 1-2 drops of this essential oil in water and use it for last rinse while washing clothes.