Scientifically known as Cymbopagon Flexuosus, Lemon Grass essential oil helps in clearing the mind and improves concentrating power.
- It firms and tones the skin.
- It boosts the energy level and uplifts the mood.
- It is a powerful insecticide and also alleviates strains.
How to use
Lemon Grass essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Lemon Grass essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Lemon Grass essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- To get freshness in the room, sprinkle a few drops in a shower spray, on table tops & wipe the floor.
- Use it in the water before mopping the floors for its antimicrobial properties.
- For fresh smelling clothes add 1-2 drops of this essential oil in water and use it for last rinse while washing clothes.