Scientifically known as Citrus Aurantium or Citrus Vulgaris, Neroli essential oil can be found in France, Italy, Morocco, and the Comoro Islands. It is extracted from orange blossom petals.
- It calms palpitation and uplifts the mood.
- It helps in relieving insomnia and anxiety.
- It is a very gentle and subtle aphrodisiac.
- It is a good skin rejuvenator.
How to use
Neroli essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Neroli essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Neroli essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Neroli essential oil can help in increasing concentration, put 2 drops on a cotton pad and place it near your work station.
- Neroli essential oil is excellent for rejuvenating mature dry skin. Use it for facial massage by adding 2 drops of it with almond oil and massage gently. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Neroli essential oil can help in curing insomnia. Rub a drop behind your earlobes before sleeping every night.