Suitable for all skin types
About the product
This 7 step facial is formulated to provide a quick, effective way to brighten complexion, under eye dark circles and even out the skin tone of the face and neck area. The natural ingredients gently remove the dead skin layers and restore clear and bright skin.
- Brighten complexion and dark circles
- Evens out the skin tone
- Restores clear bright skin
How to use
Step 1: Clean face with sachet no.1 for 3 minutes. Wipe off with damp cotton.
Step 2: Make a paste of sachet nos. 2 & 3. Apply all over face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Massage gently for 3 minutes with damp fingers. Wipe off with damp cotton.
Step 3: Apply sachet no. 4 all over face & neck & leave it on for 3 minutes.
Step 4: Without wiping off, apply sachet no.5 all over the face and neck and give either Galvanic (+) for 3 minutes or High Frequency for 3 minutes.
Step 5: Apply a layer of sachet no. 6 all over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wipe off.
Step 6: Apply sachet no.7 to ensure protection.
Caution: Avoid applying any exfoliator or scrub up to 4 days after taking this treatment.
Tips for Post Treatment Care
- Clean with Aroma Magic Grapefruit Face Wash every morning and night
- Every morning protect with Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
- Lighten and brighten with Aroma Magic Green Tea Face Pack two times a week.
Impression on Life
A good daily skin care routine is essential for maintaining a healthy looking, fresh skin but every once in a while we need to get a facial treatment at a beauty salon. A facial is a multi-step, multi-purpose skin treatment including steam, face masks, exfoliation, cleansing, a face massage and a variety of creams and lotions. Using these salon kits and with the help of an expert, these facials can help rejuvenate the skin. These kits help the skin detoxification and helps keep the skin smooth and soft.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.