HELP ME! I have a bad cold
An aromatherapy formulation made from the essential oils of eucalyptus, lavender and cedarwood, it is a potent blend of pure and natural oils which helps to prevent cold and also treat it. It provides nasal relief and can suppress cold, cough and sinus conditions.
- Helps prevent and treat cold
- Provide nasal relief
- Suppress cold, cough and sinus conditions
How much to use
Usage depends on the area of application.
- For Forehead- 2 drops
- Ankle and wrists- 2 drops
- Abdomen- 3-4 drops
How to use
- Apply oil on your head, nose, throat, chest, and temple. Massage the oil gently with circular movements while taking deep breathes.
- Apply on stomach and rub it in the clockwise direction at least 7 times using your palms.
- Apply on a tissue and place it next to your pillow at night.
- For effectiveness, while applying the oil, repeat thrice, “I allow my mind to relax and be at peace.”
- Essential Oils of Eucalyptus | Lavender | Cedarwood
Why is it essential?
Curative blended oils have been formulated with various blends of essential oils to promote “the art of healing and the essence of wellness.” Curative oils are special blends of essential oil which focuses on treating a certain problem holistically. Curative oils are a segment of aromatherapy that motivates a holistic and natural way of living. Curative oils are becoming more popular since they have no side effects like today’s medicines and also promote holistic treatment for the body.