About the product:
My all-mineral, ultra light formula creates a physica barrier between you and the sun. I am non greasy, skin friendly and enriched with Wheatgerm, Coconut and Soyabean oils. They provide natural sun safety, Vitamins B5, C and E prevent visible signs of ageing. Notes of Frankincense, Myrrh and Roman chamomile essential oils fade scars and soothe your skin. The non-nano Zinc Oxide in me is a mineral reflector found in nature that scatters harmful rays. Cucumber extracts cool, soothe sunburn and provide smart sun protection. I am not made of harmful chemicals, parabens, alcohol, artificial fragrance & colour.
- Provides natural sun safety, Vitamin B5, C, and E
- Prevents visible signs of aging
- Fades scars and soothes your skin
- Cools and soothes sunburn
- Provide smart sun protection
- Purified Water, Organic Beeswax, Zinc Oxide, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Aloe Babadenis Gel, Ascorbic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Essential Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Essential Oil, Boswellia Carteri Essential Oil, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil
How to Use:
- Apply generously on your face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure for desired protection.
- Reapply every 90 minutes and 30 minutes after swimming and continuous exposure to the sun.
- Use a moisturizer appropriate to your skin type before using the sunscreen gel. This perfectly complements the daily makeup too.
What BKAM has to Say
One of the most effective ways to protect you from the sun is through the application of sunscreen. The sunscreen lotions protect our skin either by absorbing or reflecting UVA and UVB rays. Sunscreen makes the skin soft, smooth, and firm. It also slows down the development of wrinkles and premature aging of the skin. Always remember to apply a suitable moisturizer before the application of sunscreen so that the latter can work effectively.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.