Lavender essential oil: The oil of all seasons
An oil, whose benefits you will hear slip from many lips and whose benefits range across skin, hair, and overall health. It is obtained through the process of steam distillation and produced in very niche places in the world.
Still, lavender essential oil is the oil of every season, and its aromatherapy lets you sing and dance every moment. An essential oil, which has been popular for centuries, is still expected to rule the beauty-skin-care trends in 2024.
Why Lavender Essential Oil?
Honestly ask your conscience. How many of you battle the constant skin, hair, and overall well-being problems? From brittle and dry hair, to acne and wrinkles, and the irritating trip and turns on the bed at night. Well, now don’t fret because we have Aroma Magic Lavender Essential Oil waiting in the wings for you. Make sure you add this essential to your beauty care routine. This blog will cover why Aroma Magic Lavender Essential Oil is a one-stop solution for many of your beauty care concerns.
Stress relief: Lavender essential oil is known for its calming and relaxing properties. Inhaling its aroma can help reduce stress and anxiety. Which in turn promotes better sleep and recovery.
Pain relief: Lavender essential oil helps provide relief from muscle aches, joint pain, and headaches when applied topically in diluted form.
- Anti-inflammatory: This essential oil is blessed with anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it perfect to treat skin inflammations and skin irritation.
How is lavender essential oil used?
Aromatherapy: Take a few drops of lavender essential oil in a diffuser. It will help create a relaxing environment in that space or room.
Topical application: Dilute the lavender essential oil with a carrier oil and apply it to your skin. You can also add a few drops of this oil to your bathing water.
- Ingestion: At times, not always, lavender essential oil is used in cooking. But it is not always recommended and should be used sparingly due to its strong flavor. One should always go for a culinary-grade lavender essential oil.
Lavender oil cleanser: Just add a few drops of lavender essential oil in your regular cleanser. It helps you get an extra boost of antibacterial and soothing properties.
- Lavender Oil for massage: Dilute lavender essential oil with any cold-pressed organic oil and massage it into your skin. The essential oil should not exceed 1% of the total concoction.
- Hair mask: You can get the perfect hair mask in the comfort of your place. You just need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 10 drops of lavender essential oil. Just mix the lavender essential oil and coconut oil in a bowl. Apply the mixture to your hair. Let it stay for 30 minutes. Lastly, use Aroma Magic Shine & Volume Shampoo and rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
Lavender Essential for overall health and well-being
Relaxes body and mind: Do you feel that you are not able to gather yourself after a long and tiring day? Well, inhaling lavender essential oil helps calm the nerves. It also aids in controlling stress levels.
- Natural perfume: If you have problems or feel allergic to regular perfumes. Lavender essential oil helps neutralise body odor. Now leave behind the magical fragrance of lavender wherever you go.
Lavender essential oil is a multi-purpose oil with proven and timeless benefits for skin, hair, and overall health. The range that it offers is worth exploring. Although it's completely safe, it does have some potential side effects. It is recommended to do a patch test before using it. It is always great to experiment. We recommend you try experimenting with Lavender essential oil.