Scientifically known as "Boswellia Frereana", Frankincense grows in the middle east countries. Frankincense essential oil promotes the system of self-healing power of our body.
- It calms, revitalises and uplifts the mood.
- It helps dry, sensitive and mature skin.
- It rejuvenates skin tone & prevents wrinkles.
How to use
Frankincense essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Frankincense essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Frankincense essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- For hot compresses, add 6-10 drops of Frankincense essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the area
- For a facial massage, add 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil with Jojoba oil/ wheat germ oil/ almond oil and massage gently. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Frankincense essential oil helps to concentrate better. Put 1-2 drops on cotton and place it on your work station. For meditation purpose, put it in diffuser.