Scientifically known as Pelargonium Graveolens, Geranium essential oil holds beautiful aroma which is used as perfumes. It also has rejuvenating properties that helps with skin maintenance.
- It increases blood circulation.
- It helps in achieving glowing skin.
- It calms menopausal problems and throat infections.
- It is an effective nerve tonic.
How to use
Geranium essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Geranium essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Geranium essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- Geranium essential oil a healer for chill blains, frost bites and excessive cold hands/feet conditions. Apply 1-2 drop directly to the affected area and massage gently.
- If you have dull skin, use Geranium essential oil for a facial massage. Add 2 drops of it to almond oil and massage gently. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Geranium essential oil can be used as a mosquito repellent ointment. Mix 4-6 drops with a vegetable table and apply to your body.
To be avoided by people with high blood pressure condition.