Rose essential oil is extracted from “Rosa Damascena”. It is known to be the queen of flowers. Rose oil helps in balancing hormones and eases menstrual cramps.
The finest rose oil has been distilled for over 300 years in Bulgaria. The Greeks cultivated and adored their red roses.
This oil soothes and harmonizes the mind and helps with depression, anger, fatigue, grief, and nervous tension. It also helps to rejuvenate tired muscles. It is a good skin astringent.
- It is a good skin astringent.
- It relieves anxiety, mental fatigue, and premenstrual tension.
- It helps in rejuvenating tired muscles.
How to use
Rose essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and hair oil, blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to a bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- With its beautiful fragrance, use Rose essential oil as a perfume.
- Rose essential oil can help with menstrual cramps. Take a few drops of the oil on your fingers and apply directly over the lower abdomen.
- For disturbance in hormonal balance, apply rose essential oil on the naval area.