Rose essential oil is extracted Rosa Damascena. It is considered to be the ‘queen of flowers’. It is produced in Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey.
- It is a good skin astringent.
- It relieves anxiety, mental fatigue and pre menstrual tension.
- It helps in rejuvenating tired muscles.
How to use
Rose essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and hair oil, blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- With its beautiful fragrance, use Rose essential oil as a perfume.
- Rose essential oil can help with menstrual cramps. Take few drops of the oil on your fingers and apply directly over the lower abdomen.
- For disturbance in hormonal balance, apply rose essential oil on the naval area.