Scientifically known as “cadrus Atlantica” Cedarwood essential oils has its roots in Egypt. Cedarwood essential oil is known for its mind stimulating properties.
- It relieves from anxiety.
- It helps in acne troubles.
- It will cure seborrheic scalp.
- It has effective anti-fungal & diuretic properties.
How to use
Use 4-5 drops of Cedarwood essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
Add 4-5 drops of Cedarwood essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Cedarwood essential can be used for hair massages. Dilute it with carrier oil or hair oil by adding 2-3 drops of the essential oil and blending well.
- To fight off nervousness and jitters, take a few drops of cedarwood essential oils on a tissue and inhale it.
- Cedarwood essential oil can be used to repel bugs and insects. Add a few drops of this oil to small pieces of cotton. Place them in the drawers and closets
- To heal swollen ankles, use few drops of Cedarwood essential oil and soak your feet in it.
This oil should not to be used by pregnant women.