Derived its name from the word “Clarus” which means clear, Clary sage essential oil has its routes from North Mediterranean cities.
- It eases anxiety & stress.
- It helps in easing menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms.
- It cures dandruff and maintains the sebum level of the scalp.
How to Use
Add 4-5 drops of Clary Sage essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Clary sage essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
To relieve from pain Clary sage essential oil can be used for compression. Add 2-3 drops of Clary sage essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the paining area.
- To relieve from Pre Menstrual Syndrome add 2 drops of Clary sage essential oil diluted with a carrier oil and massage on lower abdominal and spine area for relief.
- In case of anxiety and nervousness, take 1-2 drops of Clary sage essential oil on a tissue paper or cotton ball and inhale it.
- If you’ve dandruff, mix 2 drops of Clary sage essential oil with Olive oil and apply to your scalp.
Not to be used by pregnant women, do not use before or after drinking alcohol.