About the Product
I am a cold-pressed, natural coconut vegetable oil. I am a light oil with a delightful aroma acquired from fresh Coconut kernels. I have high antibacterial and antioxidant properties. When combined with essential oils, I am ideal for massages. I am an excellent moisturiser that soothes dry and cracked skin. I boost healthy hair growth and minimize dandruff. I provide strength and shine to your hair. I can also treat burn, wounds, and infections and can lighten scars. I am a no-nasty oil, with no harsh chemical ingredients.
- Hydrates & Moisturises the skin
- Strengthens & adds shine to hair
- Treats burn, wound & infection
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
How much to Use
Quantity can be taken according to the method of application
How to Use
- Use oil for massage or add a tablespoon in your bath water.
- Mix it with your choice of pure essential oil for face and body massage.
What BKAM has to Say
Natural vegetable oils are essential in keeping the body hydrated in every season. They help to maintain the pH level of the body, heals the skin keeping the natural glow. These oils are excellent to be used as carrier oils. They act as the natural base for an essential oil to dilute them before application.
Natural based ingredients tend to change colour or fragrance. This does not affect the quality or efficacy of the product.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.