Scientifically called as Jasmineum Officinale, Jasmine Essential Oil is popular floral aromatic oil which provides a sudden whiff of freshness and peaceful thoughts. It is found in India, Iran, France, Corsica, Egypt, Italy, Lebanon, China and Morocco.
- Jasmine Essential Oil eases anxiety, depression and nervous chills.
- It is a strong aphrodisiac.
- It builds confidence and enhances skin elasticity.
How to use
- Massage: Jasmine Essential Oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of Jasmine Essential Oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of Jasmine Essential Oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Use Jasmine Essential Oil as a perfume by using 1-2 drops on the wrist and at the nape of your neck.
- This oil helps in restoring emotional balance, put 1-2 drops on a tissue paper and inhale to help in nervousness and depression.
- To improve the elasticity of the skin, use it for a facial massage. Add 2 drops of Jasmine essential oil with almond oil and massage gently. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
Jasmine Essential Oil should not be used by pregnant women.