Scientifically known as Myristica Fragrans, Nutmeg Essential Oil relieves from muscular pain aches.
- It helps in improving digestion and diarrhoea.
- It eases nausea and relieves chronic fatigue.
- It is useful in medication.
How to use
Nutmeg essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 1-2 drops of Nutmeg essential oil to your bath tub or 2-3 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- To relieve from muscular aches and pains, add 4-6 drops of Nutmeg essential oil with carrier oil and gently massage it on the affected area.
- For Indigestion troubles, add 4-6 drops of this essential oil to almond oil and gently massage on stomach area.
- For curing Nausea, add 1-2 drops of Nutmeg essential oil to a tissue paper or cotton ball and inhale.
It should not be used by pregnant women. The usage must be moderated with no more than 3 drops in a bath and 1% in massage oils. Do not use consistently over long periods of time.