Scientifically known as "Citrus Sinensis",Orange essential oil is produced mainly in Spain, Israel, United States and India. This helps in refreshing our mood and infusing happiness.
- It eases depression, insomnia, and anxiety.
- It relieves digestive disorders.
- It prevents travel sickness.
How to use
Orange essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Orange essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Orange essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Diffuse Orange essential oil in a room to induce the feeling of safety around yourself.
- To cure travel sickness, add 1-2 drops of Orange essential oil to a tissue paper and inhale.
- Orange essential oil is very good for oily skin. Use it in the facial water by adding 1-2 drops.