HELP ME! I have a pimple
An aromatherapy formulation made from the essential oils of tea tree, peppermint and juniper berry, it is a potent blend of pure and natural oils which helps treat and prevent pimples. It balances the oil secretion and penetrates deeply to treat the root cause of acne, resulting in pimple free skin.
- Helps treat and prevent pimples
- Balances oil secretion
- Penetrates deeply and treat acne
How much to use
Usage depends on the area of application.
- For Forehead- 2 drops
- Ankle and wrists- 2 drops
- Abdomen- 3-4 drops
How to use
- Dab a few drops of oil on your pimples/acne 3 times a day.
- Do not rub or press the pimple. Leave it on your skin at night for absorption.
- For effectiveness, while applying the oil, repeat thrice, “I calm my thoughts and I am serene.”
- Essential Oils of Tea Tree | Peppermint | Juniper Berry
Why is it essential?
Curative blended oils have been formulated with various blends of essential oils to promote “the art of healing and the essence of wellness.” Curative oils are special blends of essential oil which focuses on treating a certain problem holistically. Curative oils are a segment of aromatherapy that motivates a holistic and natural way of living. Curative oils are becoming more popular since they have no side effects like today’s medicines and also promote holistic treatment for the body.