Scientifically known as Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosemary essential oil is considered as sacred plant with magical properties and a general tonic.
- It energises body and mind.
- It relieves muscular aches, fatigues and pains.
- It cures cough and treats hair fall.
How to use
Rosemary essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into carrier oil or hair oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil to your bath tub or 3-4 drops to bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- Bath in Rosemary essential oil infused water to improve the circulation in the body.
- If you’re facing hair loss and dandruff, massage the blend of 3-4 drops of this oil with almond oil or olive oil and massage your hair and scalp.
- Rosemary essential oil gives freshness to the hair. Add 1 drops of rosemary essential oil to water and rinse the hair to make them detangled and perfumed.
It should not be used by epileptic patients and those who are prone to fainting spells.