Scientifically known as "Melalevca Alternifoliaa", Tea tree oil is filled with anti-bacterial properties. It helps in maintaining oily skin.
- It is a strong antiseptic and anti viral.
- It relieves sunburns and acne.
- It can combat foot odour and dandruff.
How to use
Tea tree essential oil has anti-bacterial properties. Thus it can be used in a diffuser for sick rooms. Use 3-4 drops of Tea tree essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incinerator.
- For chronic acne, apply 1 drop of tea tree oil directly on the affected area pimples.
- For itching feet, mix 1 drop of tea tree essential oil and with water and rub on soles and between toes of the feet.
- For smelly feet issues, take 1-2 drops of tea tree essential oil on a tissue and wipe the inside of the shoes with it to get rid of stink causing bacteria.
- If you’re having dandruff troubles, mix 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil with almond oil or jojoba oil and massage it on your scalp.
Tea tree essential oil should be used carefully on the sensitive areas.