- Hair Oil 200ml
- Stimulate Oil 20ml
- Shine and Volume Shampoo 200ml
- Cream Conditioner 200ml
- Hair Serum 30ml
This regime helps in repairing the thinning and dullness of the hair. Our Hair Oil mixed with the stimulate oil promotes hair growth by strengthening the hair and nourishes the scalp deeply, reducing the split ends. Shine and Volume Shampoo strengthen the follicles while cleansing the scalp. The Cream Conditioner combats hair thinning, making the hair bouncy and voluminous. Hair Serum reduces inflammation of the hair and makes them soft and elastic.
How to Use
- Heat the hair oil to a warm temperature. Add few drops of stimulate oil in it. Part the hair and apply oil onto your scalp and the length of your hair. Massage the scalp gently with the fingers for 10-15 minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes or an hour and shampoo off.
- Wet your hair and apply shampoo on the scalp and the lengths of the hair. Massage the scalp gently, work up lather and rinse it off. Repeat if necessary.
- Take sufficient quantity of cream conditioner and start applying from the end tips of your hair and work your way up along the hair strands. Leave it on for two minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- Apply hair serum on clean dry locks for best results. Rub the serum between your palms well and evenly distribute onto the midsection and ends of your hair. Avoid applying serum on the scalp. A single pump of serum will suffice for mid-length hair while long hair may require more.
- Helps strengthen the hair follicles and improves the sheen and texture.
- Treats split ends and combats hair thinning, making the hair thick and voluminous.
- Hydrates hair fibres and restores natural moisture levels of the scalp.
- Take enough amount of hair oil as required for the hair length.
- As all the products are aromatherapy based, the ingredients do not have any soap or sulphates. If the oil is not removed from the hair/scalp, shampoo twice.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.